- Sustainable Commercial Development - Regulations
Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), 2009
Discussion of the Federal, State and Local regulations and legislation affecting commercial building owners and managers regarding energy and water conservation requirements, energy audits and green building features.
- Practical Implications of Sustainability Legislation on Developers and Builders
Real Property Law Section, State Bar of California, 2009
Implications for the real property attorney and their clients of recent legislation (AB 32, SB 375 etc.) when drafting and negotiation of leases; contractor, architect and builder contracts; marketing materials; sales agreements; tenant improvements.
- Regulatory Environment for Sustainable Residential and Commercial Development
Santa Clara County Bar Association, 2008
Regulatory background for the real property attorney and their clients to consider when drafting and negotiating leases; contractor, architect and builder contracts; marketing materials; sales agreements; tenant improvements.
- Green Development - Beyond the Myths and Barriers
Sustainable Silicon Valley, 2007
A look at the costs and benefits of green building.
- San Jose's Commitment to Become an Environmentally and Economically Sustainable City
Conference of U.S. Mayors - United Nations World Environment Day, San Francisco, 2005 Discussion of the environmental leadership role of San Jose with regard to waste management, green building, energy and water conservation.
- Promoting Sustainable/Green Design - A City Council Member's Perspective
Green Building Fair, San Jose, 2005
Leadership roles for local officials in the sustainability movement.
- Sustainable San Jose - One Year Later, SSV's First Annual Report of CO2 emission reductions
San Jose, 2005
Discussion of San Jose's commitment to Sustainability through the reduction of CO2 emissions.
- Greening Global by Greening Silicon Valley
Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal, December 2007